Saturday, January 3, 2009

For my frugal friends


I wanted to let you know that I signed up with ebates.com a while ago. I wanted to buy a new cover to my daughter's chair from Pottery Barn Kids. I logged on to ebates.com and clicked through their sight to get to potterybarnkids.com (which offers 4% back of your total purchase). I ordered the cover (which is adorable, see picture) and a few days later got an email from ebates.com saying that $1.17 was added to my account. I also bought my holiday cards through shutterfly.com (which offers 8% back of your total purchase) and got $2.66 back.

Here's the really exciting part... a few days ago I got a $10 Target gift card in the mail from ebates.com. I think it was for signing up and actually using their web-site. I have to tell you, the gift card was legitimate, I used it with no problem at Target. I know that the other money amounts are very small, but I figure that as long as I'm going to buy the products anyway, it all adds up. We'll see how long it takes to actually get a check back.

If you do on-line shopping, I highly recommend ebates.com. They have a huge data base of on-line stores that they work with. Might as well earn money back from purchases you're going to make anyway. Happy Shopping :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, look at you! Have I been rubbing off on you a little, and you have another follower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Ebates. Mr Rebates usually has higher offers though :) I make a lot more through them.

    ReplyDelete